Friday 12 February 2016

Look at that Mermaid she's moving - soo chilled - soo Chic - one chilled out riviera scene

 Premiere Vision Paris Stand 5V37

Once more off across the channel to
Beaches ....Sand ...Sun.. lazy afternoons sipping Margaritas?? 
Oh a busy exhibition centre a few super expensive coffees? .
Lucky we have some super fun and oh so pretty designs in our new SS17 collection. 
Rest assured the P&C booth (5V37) will be heaving with loveliness.
Come and take a wander through the minds of our creative teams... they have dreamt up a very happy little world around the P&C riviera!

1 comment:


  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www thedailychargeback com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete