Wednesday 4 December 2013

P&C xmas giftwrap launched in new notonthehighstreet store

 Here is our beautifully photographed notonthehighstreet range ...well done Louise!!!
Looks fab... sooo multi talented.



Here's a run down of who did what...but can't say how..

Reindeer design by Carly
Multi star by Louise

Magical forest (blue & white) by Bec
Patchwork design by Bec
Bold geo circles by Bec

Falala doodle  by Louise
Stripe by Louise
Robins by Louise  



We had such fun photographing the range that we just couldn't stop playing around.
 I thought I would share some of the lovely pictures we took. 
Hilariously, it turned out i should have read the notonthehighstreet guidelines first , 
as all photos have to be square and  max 900 x 900 pixels. oh my!



yes we did make all those little individual padded cushions 
just to use as part of the shoot. 


can never have too many angles



Hope you will drop by our notonthehighstreet store and check it out:
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/paperandclothdesignstudio





2 comments:

  1. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com




    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Priest Babaka on this email (babaka.wolf@gmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my babies after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage.it was a very terrible thing to bear, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with pcos and my tubes are tied, and i came across a story of a woman who Priest Babaka helped to conceive a twins under same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son.contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka he will surely make your dreams come through

    ReplyDelete